What should a vegan have for Christmas dinner?
Vegan Christmas recipes
- Whole roasted cauliflower.
- Roast potatoes, parsnips & carrots.
- Jamie’s Christmas curry.
- Butternut squashed.
- Baby artichoke bruschetta.
- Mixed mushroom stuffing.
- Mellow mincemeat.
What is the main course for a traditional Christmas dinner?
Traditional Christmas dinner features turkey with stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, cranberry sauce, and vegetables. Other types of poultry, roast beef, or ham, are also used.
What is the most popular main dish for Christmas dinner?
Roast Turkey With Country Ham Stuffing and Giblet Gravy Of all the Christmas dinner ideas we’ve seen, this impressive centerpiece from Gourmet might just be our favorite. It combines two traditional holiday proteins?turkey and ham?into one showstopper of a main dish
What do I serve my vegan friend for dinner?
29 Delicious Vegan Dinner Recipes
- Amazing Vegan Mac and Cheese. …
- Sugar Snap Pea and Carrot Soba Noodles. …
- Kale, Black Bean and Avocado Burrito Bowl. …
- Creamy (vegan!) Butternut Squash Linguine with Fried Sage. …
- Favorite Veggie Burgers. …
- Vegetable Paella. …
- Mujadara (Lentils and Rice with Caramelized Onions)