Which part of Costa Rica is the best to stay?
Best Places to Stay in Costa Rica
- Jaco Beach?Sportfishing Hotspot.
- Nosara Beach?Surf & Yoga.
- Tortuguero?A Wildlife Wonder.
- Coco Beach?Beaches & Nightlife.
- Puerto Viejo?Laid-Back Vibe.
- Drake Bay?Most Biodiverse.
- Rincon de la Vieja?Country Living.
- San Jose?Shopping & Dining.
What is the nicest area to visit in Costa Rica?
The 15 Best Places to Visit in Costa Rica in 2023
- Guanacaste. …
- Tortuga Island. …
- Jaco Beach. …
- Tamarindo Beach. …
- Islas Murcielagos. …
- San Jose. …
- Cahuita. …
- Chirripo National Park. There is no higher point in all of the mountain-carved, volcano-spotted Costa Rica ? than Mount Chirripó.
Where should I go for first time Costa Rica?
The best areas to stay in Costa Rica for first-timers are the beautiful neighborhoods of San Jose, Arenal Volcano, Monteverde, Puerto Viejo, Manuel Antonio, and Tamarindo Beach. These city are vey popular with tourist that offers a wide variety of tourist attractions and amenities
Where is the safest place to vacation in Costa Rica?
The safest places to stay in Costa Rica are:
- Drake Bay ? a good family destination.
- Tamarindo ? great for an all-encompassing beach experience.
- Puerto Viejo ? a romantic destination.
- Liberia ? near the wonderful Nicoya peninsula.
- Jaco* ? rich in expat communities (see notes)
What is the best month to go Costa Rica?
The best time to visit Costa Rica is between December and April, when the weather is at its driest and brightest. We’d also recommend traveling in the country’s green season, from May to June or in November. This is when you catch the seasons in transition, and the national parks are quieter.
Where do the Kardashians stay in Costa Rica?
The Springs Resort & Spa at Arenal. When the Kardashians wanted to film their reality show in Costa Rica, it was no accident that they chose The Springs. This sprawling hot-springs resort in Arenal, with prices north of $500 (£380) a night, is the crème de la crème of luxury lodging in Costa Rica.
How many days in Costa Rica is enough?
We recommend spending 10 days to two weeks in Costa Rica, as this timeframe will give you enough time to cover all the major highlights while also including time for traveling from one destination to another. A two-week Costa Rica itinerary will guarantee you see everything the country has to offer.
Which part of Costa Rica has the best beaches?
Costa Rica’s most beautiful beaches are located in northwest Costa Rica (Guanacaste, the Nicoya Peninsula) and the southern Caribbean (Puerto Viejo, Cahuita). In both regions you’ll find light sand, warm tropical water, and ? when conditions are right ? great surfing.
Is it better to fly into Liberia or San Jose Costa Rica?
You can pick the airport and itinerary that works best for you. I personally recommend to fly into Liberia Airport because it’s much easier to drive from there than San Jose. But if you fly into San Jose, you can take the Puntarenas Paquera ferry over to Paquera/Tambor/Montezuma/Santa Teresa.